Appointments display in order by start time. Each appointment block shows the client’s name and profile photo, as well as the name of the staff member assigned to perform the service. The appointment’s status (e.g., booked, confirmed, completed, no show) displays on the right. The status colors will match those in your MINDBODY site.
Tap the appointment to view additional details.
- Tap the client’s profile picture to have the client sign the liability waiver (if they haven’t already), or to view the client’s profile.
- Tap the pencil icon to edit appointment details (1). Please note that this icon will not appear once the appointment has been completed.
- Below the appointment details, you'll also see the payment status of the appointment (2).
- If you’d like, you can tap Add Notes to type in any appointment notes.
- If you use formula notes, you'll also see a formula notes section. Tap it to enter new formula notes or view existing ones.
- Tap the Confirm and Arrive boxes towards the bottom of the sidebar to change the appointment status (3). These statuses are informational and do not mark the appointment as completed, or apply payment.
- Tap Early Cancel if you wish to cancel the appointment without charging the client (4).
- If you have completed the appointment (i.e. the client has purchased a pricing option that has been applied to the appointment), you will also see the option to late cancel. Tap Late Cancel if you wish to charge the client for the missed visit.
If the client needs to purchase a pricing option to pay for the appointment:
- Tap Check Out (1).
- A list of pricing options that can pay for the appointment will display. Tap the pricing option the client wants to buy to add it to the ticket (2).
- If you need to enter a discount or view other pricing option details, tap the information icon to the right of the pricing option (3). From this screen, tap Discount (4), and then enter a discount percentage or amount (5).
- Tap the shopping cart icon (6) and complete the payment process as usual.
- Once payment has been accepted, the appointment will show as completed on the schedule.
Applying payment works differently based on when clients book their appointments and purchase their pricing options.
- If a client has already purchased a pricing option that can pay for the appointment before they book the appointment, payment will be applied automatically.
- If the client has not yet purchased a pricing option to pay for the appointment when they book, but purchases one at a later time but before checkout, the payment will not be applied automatically. You will have to tap a button to apply the payment manually.
- For example, this happens when:
- The client prebooks their next appointment, and then purchases a pricing option to pay for it from home before coming in.
- The client prebooks their next appointment, but doesn't show up or late cancels, and you still need to charge the pricing option to the client's credit card or account in order to receive payment.
See below for more details.
If a client has already purchased a pricing option that can pay for the appointment prior to booking:
- The appointment will automatically show up as paid for. You'll see the name of the pricing option that has been applied (1).
- Tap Check Out (2), and the appointment will show as completed on the schedule.
If a client books an appointment, and then later purchases a pricing option that will pay for it before checking out:
- The appointment will show as unpaid, but you'll see the name of the pricing option that can pay for it (1).
- Tap Apply Payment (2).
- The pricing option will be applied to the appointment, and the appointment will then show as paid.
- Tap Check Out, and the appointment will be marked as completed on the schedule.