Any ticket in the Retail screen can be easily edited—or even deleted—before checkout.
Making changes to an open sales ticket
To change quantity:
- Tap an item in the ticket section to the right. You’ll see a Pricing Option Details pop-up, which lists pricing option details.
- Tap the plus (+) or minus (–) button to adjust the quantity up or down (1).
- When the quantity listed in the menu is correct, hit Update Quantity (2).
- The changes will show up in the sales ticket on the right.
To remove items:
- Hit the item’s name in the sales ticket section on the right. You’ll see a Pricing Option Details pop-up, which lists important information about the pricing option.
- Tap Remove from Ticket (1).
- Press Remove from sale to confirm your choice (2).
- The item will be removed from the ticket.
To delete an open sales ticket:
- If you need to cancel the sale and get rid of the ticket, just hit Delete Ticket at the bottom right of the Retail screen. Confirm your choice.
- The sales ticket will be deleted.
- You can navigate back to the Retail screen to find and use the Delete Ticket button at any time before you process the sale.