On the schedule, classes display in order by start time. The circle icon to the right of the start time shows the number of students registered for the class over the total capacity. (Example: 1/14 indicates 1 student registered for a 14-person capacity class.) The status on the right will let you know if the class is upcoming, or if it has already been completed.
- Tap the name of the class to see class details and access the sign-in sheet.
- To register a student for the class, hit the Register Client button in the lower right. Then, search for an existing client and select that client from the list. Or, hit the add client button, enter the new client’s information, and press Save.
- To sign in students who have already registered, tap the square to the right of each name. A checkmark will appear next to each student who is signed in.
If you tap the name of a client on the sign-in sheet, a new menu will open on the right. You’ll see class details at the top. Cancellation options and a Buy button appear near the bottom.
- If the client has already paid for this class, clicking the Buy button will take you straight to the Retail screen, where you can sell the client any item they wish to buy.
- If the client hasn’t paid for the class, clicking the Buy button allows them to select a pricing option to pay for the class before linking directly to the Retail screen, where they can purchase other items.
Accepting payment for unpaid classes
Reconciling a single unpaid class:
- If this is the client’s only unpaid class, a menu that lists all pricing options that pay for the class will pop up. Tap Reconcile at the top of this menu (1).
- Then, tap to select the pricing option the client wants to buy. If this is the only item the client wants to purchase, tap the checkout icon in the upper right (2).
- If the client wishes to buy additional pricing options or products, tap Continue Shopping.
- When everything has been added to the ticket, complete the checkout process as usual. The visit will now show as paid.
Reconciling multiple unpaid classes:
- If the client has more than one unpaid class, a popup menu will list all of the unpaid classes on the client’s account. All unpaid classes will be selected by default. Tap any class you do not want to reconcile to deselect it (1).
- Then, tap Next at the top right corner of this menu (2).
- Then, tap to select from a list of pricing options that can pay for these classes. Increase the quantity, if necessary, by tapping the pricing option again. If the client is ready to check out, tap the checkout icon in the upper right (3).
- If the client wishes to buy additional pricing options or products, tap Continue Shopping. When everything has been added to the ticket, complete the checkout process as usual. The visits will now show as paid.
Read more about accepting payment in MINDBODY Express™.
If the client hasn’t yet signed your liability waiver, you’ll see a red “no waiver” banner over their picture. Tap the client’s name to start the signing process. Learn more about liability waivers.